Reinventing Your Home
Imagine the Possibilities
It’s the age-old issue… you LOVE your neighborhood… your neighbors are your best friends… you’re in the right school district… but you’ve fallen out of love with your home. Or maybe you’ve decided to uproot and you’ve found the perfect lakefront lot but it’s not exactly the perfect house… We’re here to help!
Whether it’s a major whole-house overhaul or just a single small bath that needs some help, we jump into the project and do as much (or as little) as the project requires.
Much like custom builds, our assistance includes (but is not limited to):
- Backsplash selections
- Lighting selections (interior and exterior)
- Color palette (walls, ceiling, trim, doors, etc.)
- Cabinetry layout/function/finishes/hardware
- Exterior Finishes & color scheme
- Appliance selection (kitchen remodels)
- Plumbing selections (kitchen and bath remodels)
- Flooring selections (travertine/hardwood/carpet/tile, etc.)
- Countertop selections (granite/marble/butcher block, etc.)
- Electrical layout (location of switches, cans, chandeliers, fans, etc.)
- Finishes (base and crown profiles, door hardware, bath hardware, mirrors, etc.)
The timeframe for a typical remodel is “we want it done yesterday”... that’s a lot of legwork in a little bit of time - our fee structure for a remodel is 2% of the total remodel. If you only need a little bit of direction we can also work on a hourly basis of $75/hour.